How to Register
Easy enrollment online is available for the following PGT programs (all others please use the registration forms and payment options below):
- SPRING 2017 Enrollment including MainStage, TheatreLab, Design/Tech, DANCE - Theatre Dance and Little Theatre programs.
- NEW ! SUMMER 2017 Enrollment including Summer MainStage, Design Tech, Teen Conservatory, Young Actors' Ensemble, PGT Kids, Little Theatre and Improv Week programs.
Registration forms are available online for the following PGT programs (Please allow a minute to download):
- Spring 2017 Registration Form
- Summer 2017 Registration Form
- College Counseling and Audition Prep Form
- Private Lessons Registration Form
This file requires Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing.
Simply print, complete and fax the form with payment information to the PGT office at (914) 946-1336 and you are fully registered for the program. Audition programs will receive an audition date and time upon receipt of the completed registration.
If you still have questions about the programs or registration process, please feel free to contact us at the PGT office so we may assist you. You can find information online about PGT's enrollment & payment policies.
Financial scholarships are available for most PGT programs. It has always been important to The Play Group Theatre to keep our programs open to all interested children and teens, regardless of financial means. Please let us know if we can help you take part in PGT’s programs by applying for a need-based scholarship with the form below (Please allow a minute to download):